WALK TOGETHER TODAY FOR A HEALTHIER TOMORROW
let's get started!
We are excited to offer Walk Across Arkansas to help Arkansans reach their exercise
Thank you for your willingness to be a part of this program and we are excited to
have you participate!
All Walk Across Arkansas information is entered online.
These online forms are used to keep up with minutes and tallies for each team. Hard
copies of each form are also available online. If you need help filling out forms
such as registration or entering minutes, you may contact your County Extension Agent for assistance.
>> Download Team Registration Instructions
In case you're new to Walk Across Arkansas, below is a quick overview of how the process
- Select a team captain
- Captain registers and creates team
- Members register to join team (suggested team size is 4-6 walkers)
- Teams walk for eight weeks
- Team members enter minutes walked each week
- Walkers check leaderboard to see which team is in the lead or by reading weekly newsletter
- All team minutes should be entered by the end of week eight
- The winning teams will be announced in wrap-up newsletter
- Walkers will receive a brief six-month follow-up survey to complete
Register below to accept the Walk Across Arkansas challenge!